ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Configure Pulse Audio in Fldigi?

As Ubuntu prefers Pulse Audio, one thing that completely vexes me is how
to configure Fldigi to use it.  Last night I locally compiled the latest
stable Fldigi on a 10.04 installation and built it with Pulse Audio
support.  As I use a Signallink USB with my FT-817, the requirement is
to use the proper sound device.  Portaudio selection of the device is
easy in Fldigi.  I've been to the referenced Wiki page, but it is about
as useful to me as all the electrical safety information one gets with a
device that runs on a single AAA cell these days!

73, de Nate >>