ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Re: hamlib 1.2.11 for Ubuntu

The problem you're experiencing Nate, is caused by broken keyservers.
The pair of machines which act as the GPG keyservers
"keyserver.ubuntu.com" are exhibiting some sort of temporary but chronic
problem...  I had the same problem intermittently yesterday, and it was
fixed immediately after I reported it -- but now I do see that its
happening again now.  I'll report it again.

I recommend that you just try again periodically (either the GUI method
or the add-apt-repository method is fine).  Eventually the keyservers
will get happy again.

73 de KA6MAL

 -Kamal