ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Re: Trouble displaying maps in Xastir.....

Dave,

You might try installing Xastir 1.9.9 via CVS. The online Open Street Map support which was recently added is worth the effort. With this new feature the development is changing quickly but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a new stable release soon, which hopefully will result in updates to the various Linux distributions.

Bob, N7XY