ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Re: XASTIR - detailed information and HELP available at. . .

Well, I've gone through the Wiki and still no joy, dependencies are
still needed!
I refuse to upgrade to Lucid, because I'm running the Acer Aspire One
ZA3 with the Poulsbo chipset which is non functional in 10.04, so
sticking with 9.10.
Are there any others that AREN'T running Lucid having the same problems
as I've had?

I've currently put v1.9.4 back on till something gets sorted......

M0DCM Dave