ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Re: Upgrading Xastir? 1.9.9 available

Oops, the PPA problem on Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic) is my fault (just a build
system glitch, its not a problem with xastir).  I will fix it
immediately but the build machines may take awhile to actually make it
available.  The Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid) version in the PPA works fine.

(In reference to:)
A build of xastir 1.9.9 (2010-Jul-01 snapshot) is now available in my
Ubuntu PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~kamalmostafa/+archive/xastir

73 de KA6MAL

 -Kamal