ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Anateur Radio stackexchange

Hi folks!

There's a proposed new group at stackexchange for amateur radio.

Stack Exchange is a community moderated question and answer site, and
there's a new amateur radio group that's in the proposal phase.

Check it out and contribute. It's very early and this is a chance to
help shape this group. I know we have a lot of international hams on
this list, and it would be great to have their perspective.

Note that this is not associated with Ubuntu or even Linux, and is a
general interest resource. With some guidance by knowledgeable hams,
this could be a very valuable resource.

http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/1795/amateur-radio

73,

Steve, AI4QR