ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Re: Martin, AA6E, reviews the QS1R SDR in Sept 2010 QST

Me too, though it's not clear if the "answers" are supposed to be to the
questions or whether they are meant to be comments on the suitability of the
questions for the proposed forum...  Since it's just a trial balloon, there
are no "real" questions & answers yet.  So it seems.  I wonder how or if the
universe of perplexed real or wannabe hams will find their way to this site.

73
Martin AA6E