ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: Action: Ubuntu Hams Badges are Ready!

On Thu, 2010-10-28 at 15:47 -0600, Joey Stanford wrote:
> Just a reminder for the new folks.  $10 a badge and they ship outside
> of the USA.
>
> I've hit them up to make us a full blow page but it'll take some time.

I'd like to add that the badges from the Sign Man are quite spiffy.

I've got one from my local ham club from him as well, and I got LOTS of
compliments from hams and non-hams at UDS Orlando.

Thought I'd throw that in and also say kudos to everyone involved in
creating the badges.

73 de Jeff

--
Jeff Lane - Hardware Certification Engineer and Test Tools Developer
Ubuntu Ham: W4KDH