ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

CQRLOG 1.8.2 released!

Hi,

I just released new version of CQRLOG.

Changelog:

- Select Modes in Preferences/New QSO for New QSO Form (Tom, DL7BJ)
- Load default values for Frequency and Mode in Preferences/New QSO (Tom, DL7BJ)
- uploading COMMENT field to eQSL is now configurable in Preferences
- His RST and My RST changed to RST sent/RST rcvd
- MySQL 5.6 support added
- web dx cluster works again, it reads data from HamQTH.com
- added Grayline offset option (sometimes Grayline is not accurate)
- added button to refresh start and end time of QSO
- added "Mark all QSO as uploaded to eQSL/LoTW" functions

- sometimes program loaded configuration from different log - fixed
- rotctld process still running when cqrlog was closed - fixed
- export for SOTA website didn't work - fixed
- upgrade problem with already existing tables fixed
- LoTW/eQSL were not marked as sent/received after upload/download - fixed
- Clear log function in Database connection window didn't work - fixed
- sunrise and sunset times get blanked out when enter a call - fixed
- export for QSL labels crashed when program has been running for more
than 5 minutes - fixed

You can download Debian packages from http://cqrlog.com/download.
Ubuntu 14.04 and 14.10 users can use my repository on Launchpad. How
to add the repo is described on CQRLOG download page. If you already
have CQRLOG repository, update should be already available.

73 Petr, OK2CQR

--
http://HamQTH.com/ok2cqr
http://ok2cqr.com