ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

TrustedQSL package from Kamal's PPA Segfaulting

Hey Hams!

I'm just setting up Ubuntu 14.04.1 on my shack computer, and was
trying to set up TQSL.  I'm using the version from Kamal's PPA,
current version 2.0.2b-1~kamal~trusty, and getting a segfault when I
go to create a station location.  Judging from info found in the
Debian bug tracking system, this is a known issue with WXWidgets, and
it's been fixed in a newer package within Debian, 2.0.3-2.  See:

Any chance we could perhaps get this newer version into the PPA? :)

Jeremy, NQ0M