ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: Trustedqsl 2.0.3-2-kamal-trusty (2014-10-30)

Hi Wes,

If your using Kamal's PPA's, you should be able to update and upgrade right from the command line.

After adding the PPA:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade

You should, at the upgrade stage, see the list of packages that would be upgraded if you proceed.

You can add the PPA's via the Software Center (if you wish), but I find it just as easy on the command line:

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/how-to-add-a-ppa-to-software-sources-in-ubuntu

73's
Greg, KI7MT