ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Re: Linux and ham radio, FLdigi, xdx & contesting

Laura,

I just noticed the part about wine. If you can get the software to run in
wine all you need to do is symlink your device.

If the device is at /dev/ttyUSB0 ( see my other message about device names
) just do this before running the software:

ln -s /dev/ttyUSB0 ~/.wine/dosdevices/com1

Should work... let me know :)