ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Xlog freq?

Ok - so I have most of the ham software working now, thanks to All the great advice. I'm running XLog for logging - but it seems to only log the MHz and not the entire frequency. I cannot even EDIT the log to make it show the frequency. What am I missing? This is the ONE THING that every logging program can do, so I'm sure it's something I'm missing - but I've been on it for three hours now, and STILL not able to LOG the complete frequency.

For example, working K2J this morning on 15meters. They are on 21.305 - but my log just shows I worked them on 21. Now, I'm sure that's "enough" for some one - but I'm really used to seeing the EXACT frequency and that's what I want. Do I need a different logging program? Or what am I doing wrong. I've tried googling and reading forums on it - no one has addressed this problem, which is another reason I think it must be there and I'm missing it.

Thanks again!!

73 de KT9X, Lahra

Follow ups