ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Installed CQRLog / 3rd time's a charm!

Some hams that told me to try NOT installing CQRlog from the Ubuntu Software Center'
So THIS time I added the repository and ran the PPA and installed via TERM.
Whether or not installing from the USC was my problem, I cannot say for sure - but I can say that this time it all went pretty well.

i did get the one error during install that I've copied below my email. Do any of you think it will cause me a problem with the program? So far, it seems to be running anyway.

Now I will play with CQRlog and get it set-up.

Tnx, KT9X

Setting up cqrlog (1.9.0-1~vivid) ...

File /etc/apparmor.d/usr.sbin.mysqld was modified, now restarting apparmor ...

[....] Restarting apparmor (via systemctl): apparmor.serviceJob for apparmor.service failed. See "systemctl status apparmor.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.
 failed!
Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.21-0ubuntu4) ...
Processing triggers for systemd (219-7ubuntu6) ...
Processing triggers for ureadahead (0.100.0-19) ...

Follow ups