ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Re: OT: Digest version?

Hi Rodger,

Can't find it in the FAQ or settings, is there a daily or weekly digest version
available for the list?

Ubuntu Hams uses the custom version of mailman contained in Launchpad (i.e. we use
Launchpad mailing lists vs lists.ubuntu.com). This was done to make joining the
team and asking questions easier. Since this is a Launchpad list,
we have a reduced feature set. Digest mode is unfortunately not available.

The way folks get around this is to filter the contents of the list to a
separate folder/label in their mail client and then read them later at a
time when it's convenient to them.

Joey, NV0N