ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

Notice: RFC on list migration

Howdy,

With the recent increased traffic to the Ubuntu Hams list we've gotten a
few requests for Digest mode (both on list and off-list) and other features
that are not available on lists.launchpad.net

I'm proposing that we migrate this list to list.ubuntu.com which, as a full
mailman service, has digesting as well as other useful features.

To make this happen we would create the list, mass subscribe everyone, send
a cut-over email, and then update the wiki page and the Launchpad team
overview. The only activity you would need to do is change any address book
entry and/or filter from ubuntu-hams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to
ubuntu-hams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Steve and Kamal, your other admins, are in favour of this. We'd like to
open this up to everyone for comments to see if anyone voices strong
support or opposition to this before we move forward.

Please reply by 12 July 2015 should you wish to comment. We'll make/take a
decision on the 13th.

Thanks,

Joey, NV0N