ubuntu-hams team mailing list archive

CQRLOG 2.0.0 has been released!

We have probably the longest changelog ever. There are already all
features I wanted in 2.0.0 that is the reason I decided to not use
1.9.x anymore. There are a few very interesting features.

CQRLOG now uses callbook to better country recognition. Especially
U.S. callsigns have the problem e.g. KL7AB is not in Alaska but in U.S
Washington state.

Another interesting feature is frequency memories. It's useful for 60M
where we have only a few frequencies allowed.

Next one is a transverter support. You can set offset for each band.
It's very useful for hams who use 70MHz or microwave frequencies.

Launchpad already created deb packages for Ubuntu 14.04, 15.10 and new
Ubuntu 16.04 that will be released tomorrow. Debian users can download
packages from the Download section.
https://www.cqrlog.com/download

New major version of CQRLOG has aslo new design of the home page. Enjoy!

73 Petr, OK2CQR

--
http://HamQTH.com/ok2cqr
http://ok2cqr.com