ubuntu-java team mailing list archive

Status so far of maven-jpp

Hello team,

I've been busy those last days fixing the JPP-patchset-modified maven
that we could use as a design solution for the MavenSupportSpec[1].

I arrived at something that's working (i.e. it doesn't crash in vanilla
mode), I uploaded a BZR branch with the modified packaging, and
everything is now built and usable from the team PPA[2] (see maven2
2.0.9-2ubuntu1~ppa1).

Now I'm trying to fake the environment enough so that a basic "mvn
compile" command in JPP-mode on a basic helloWorld maven2 project would
succeed.

I've artifically added a bunch of missing files, a couple of
never-packaged maven-plugins, and now it doesn't complain about missing
files... but I hit an error that I wasn't so far able to solve.

Anyone interested to help should review this wikipage[3]: it shows the
error and how to reach it. If you solve it and progress, please write
directly on the wikipage how you did it :)

Thanks in advance for your help.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JavaTeam/Specs/MavenSupportSpec
[2] https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-java/+archive
[3] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JavaTeam/MavenJppTesting