ubuntu-java team mailing list archive

Re: Liferay packaging for Debian and Ubuntu

Hi,

On 03/02/2010 04:44, Onkar Shinde wrote:
I do not have complete knowledge of how liferay works even though I
had explored it for a project about 2 years back. However, count me in
for packaging the dependencies.

Torsten and I have build up a wiki page to coordinate Liferay (and dependencies) packaging attempt :

http://wiki.debian.org/LiferayPackaging

I'll start working - soon - on arranging dependencies ("OK in Debian" / "outdated version in Debian" / "need packaging = ITP/RFP" / "non-DFSG free !").

Then, anyone interrested could start packaging dependencies in pkg-java team.

Greetings,
--
Damien Raude-Morvan