ubuntu-l10n-bn team mailing list archive

Re: Making Ubuntu available in 50 languages

Hi,

I've forwarded this email to my friends and I'm doing some translations
myself at the present. I'd definitely be interested in the translation
sprint. Let me know if I can be helpful in anyway in organizing it.

Thanks.
--
Kaustav Das Modak
(www.twicore.com)