ubuntu-l10n-de-community team mailing list archive

[Fwd: New Translations Videocast: First Steps Translating Ubuntu]

Hallo Team!

Morgen findet ein weiterer Videocast zur Übersetzung von Ubuntu mit
David Planella statt. Bitte entnehmt alle weiteren Informationen der
weitergeleiteten Nachricht.

Grüße,
Hendrik
--- Begin Message ---
Hi translators,

After the first Ubuntu Translations videocast two weeks ago [1], join me
tomorrow in a new edition where I'll talk about the first steps to get
you started translating Ubuntu [2].

So if are either:

      * new to Ubuntu and would like to learn more and join the awesome
        translations community...
      * not involved in translations but would like to know more about
        how Ubuntu is translated...
      * an experienced translator that would like to ask questions or
        share your workflow...

... then this show is definitely for you.

Come along tomorrow and watch the introduction on how to get started,
the general translations workflow, and participate by asking your
questions!

      * WHAT: Videocast - First Steps Translating Ubuntu
      * WHEN: Thursday, Dec. 16th, 16:00 UTC []
      * WHERE: Ustream Ubuntu Translations channel [2]

Note that if you wish to participate in the online chat, you’ll need to
sign up for a ustream account (it doesn’t take more than a couple of
minutes), but I’ll also be answering your questions on the
#ubuntu-translators IRC channel on Freenode.

Talk to you all tomorrow!

Original post:
https://davidplanella.wordpress.com/2010/12/15/new-translations-videocast-first-steps-translating-ubuntu/

[1] http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/11209840