ubuntu-l10n-de-community team mailing list archive

Re: New string in unity-2d: 'See one more result'

El dc 20 de 04 de 2011 a les 11:14 +0200, en/na Dennis Baudys va
escriure:
> Hi!
>
> I just wanted to inform you, that there is a new string to be translated
> in »unity-2d«. So please don't miss it. A few seconds ago I translated
> it to German. See this link [1] and change the URL to your language code
> to find it:
>
>   »See one more result«
>
> [1]
> https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/natty/+source/unity-2d/+pots/unity-2d/de/+translate?batch=10&show=all&search=result
>
> Regards,

Hi Dennis,

Thanks a lot for the announcements of string freeze exceptions to the
translators list. This is extremely useful for all teams.

Generally breaks should be announced by developers, but as we're ramping
up to the release, everyone has got a lot to do, especially on this one
where we're shipping a completely revamped UI!

As some breaks might go unnoticed, I find it really cool that
translators work together to make sure no new strings go unnoticed
either. If anyone sees new strings appearing after the break, please do
mention it here.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
David.