ubuntu-l10n-de-community team mailing list archive

[Fwd: Ubiquity installation slideshow now available for translation]

Die Ubuntu-Präsentation während der Installation kann ab sofort
übersetzt werden. Diese Zeichenketten ändern sich nicht mehr.

Grüße
Hendrik
--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

I updated what should be the final slideshows this morning in
preparation for the UI freeze later today.

There has been a few issues with the PO templates import in Launchpad
but I think I resolved them all now.

Anyway, as usual the strings can be found at:
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/raring/+source/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu

I'll be doing regular uploads of the package with updated strings until
the final freeze kicks in.

It'd be great if you could all spend some time to make sure your
languages are properly translated as this package, being part of the
installer, can't be translated post-release and require a manual upload
on my part to get refreshed content.

Thanks!

--
Stéphane Graber