ubuntu-l10n-de-community team mailing list archive

[Fwd: ubuntu-docs: template got updated, new strings to translate]

Siehe weitergeleitete Nachricht.

Grüße
Hendrik
--- Begin Message ---
Hey everyone,

Short story:
the ubuntu-docs template just got updated, you have new strings to translate

Long story:
While playing with my raring desktop this morning I notice that the desktop guide's french version was still having "what's new in Ubuntu 12.10" on its frontpage. Turns out it's because the current template was outdated. I fixed that an uploaded an updated one. The update is resulting in updated content for the translated pages, but broken translations as well. (looking to the french summary there has been an increase of about about 100 untranslated strings)

Sorry for the late change, we might need to be able to squeeze another upload to update translations tomorrow for the team that are going to do updates today, otherwise we will have to fix those in a SRU

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher