ubuntu-l10n-eo team mailing list archive

Translation dictionary

Hi,
   I am a Kubuntu user and I have been using the esperanto langugage pack for
the past few weeks. Great work! I am still a beginner in esperanto and am
hoping to contribute to the language team some day. However, I was wondering
what dictionary you were using for translation of terms, as a lot of them
(eg. plurmedio, ludlistoj etc.) do not seem to be defined in the common
english-esperanto dictionaries that I can find. Any help towards this would
be greatly appreciated. Thanks and keep up the great work! Hope to join you
guys some day.

Regards,
Prashanth

Follow ups