ubuntu-l10n-eo team mailing list archive

[Question #95814]: (Burmese) ask a question

A question was asked in a language (Burmese) spoken by
none of the registered Ubuntu answer contacts.

I want to known the Ubuntu Linux advantage operation system and different of Windows.
The title I want take is;\

Evaluate the benefit of Linux operating system as interoperable and alternative NOS for the company in the form of a feasibility report to include the following:
•	The comparative Networking features of Windows and Linux
•	Interoperability features of Ubuntu with the existing Microsoft Windows Workstations.
•	You need to install Ubuntu on a machine and configure network services for Windows and Linux mainly for file sharing and printing. Necessary screen shots have to be provided.
•	Enumerate the various costs associated with the performance, security, support, and maintenance of the Ubuntu within the bank.

This is my assignment, I can't search these definition, work the task is difficult.
various of means have in these.
Please, solve the problem and reply the definition send for me.

Please send g-mail to;              saiwoontip9@xxxxxxxxx

Thank you very mach.

Ubuntu Esperanto Translation Team, which is an answer contact for
Ubuntu.