ubuntu-l10n-he team mailing list archive

Re: grub2 1.98+20100804-10: Please update debconf PO translation for the package grub2

On Wed, Dec 08, 2010 at 07:41:07PM -0400, David Prévot wrote:
> Le 08/12/2010 19:09, Yaron Shahrabani a écrit :
> > Please, disclude the Hebrew translation from grub, grub still can't handle
> > RTL languages propertly so there are some bugs to solve before we can rely
> > on a Hebrew interface.
>
> Thanks for your feedback, grub2 maintainer in copy.
>
> Nevertheless, please note that that the request is not about translating
> GRUB, but translating debconf templates used in Debian and its
> derivative when installing and upgrading GRUB 2 (user interaction).

Indeed.  As far as I can tell, we are not shipping a Hebrew run-time
translation of GRUB right now, nor any other right-to-left language.

--
Colin Watson                                       [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx]