ubuntu-l10n-hi team mailing list archive

Re: Common Translations

I will go with Alok and translate mouse as माउस rather than anything
else. Also even some more words like update (अपडेट), manager (मैनेजर),
etc. I want to say that many typical words should be translated in
Hindi with same pronunciation (only change of English to Hindi)
because local people don't understand translated words like अद्यतन ,
स्वीकार्य , etc. I prefer translating these type of words directly as
Ubuntu, internet, download, upload and many others are translated.