ubuntu-l10n-hi team mailing list archive

Consistency in translation

Hey guys,
While reviewing I saw different words being used for the same (/similar)
English words and phrases. I did so myself too. This can be confusing for
users and creators.

So, I created a Google sheet to track different words/phrases I translated.
If it grows, it can be used as the standard for Hindi translation of
various softwares. It can also work as a reference for future translators.

Right now it has hundred words and I plan to keep adding new ones as I
encounter them. Do tell if you like this idea and want to contribute.

Link to the Sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z1fJkAtJ61TOXgr2sp3cQR2QNZtan05ig987usaA8Og/edit?usp=sharing
(has comment privilege)

Regards,