ubuntu-l10n-pt-br team mailing list archive

Re: Call for testing of the language pack candidates. 3rd Natty language pack update (Deadline August 17th)

El dt 16 de 08 de 2011 a les 20:46 +0200, en/na Gabor Kelemen va
escriure:
> > Hello Gabor,
> > I hope the upcoming language pack update (aug. 17th) will contain the
> > latest version of our translation
> > (https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/natty/+source/gnome-user-docs/+pots/gnome-user-docs-gnome-help/nl/+translate)
> > My first reaction wat a bit too enthousiastic. It appears that, what I
> > get in Natty now (with "proposed" activated), is only a very small part
> > (far less than 70%) of the translation, based on an old version of our
> > translation. A lot more has been translated since then.
> > Regards,
> > Hannie
> >
> Hi Hannie
>
> I'm afraid this is not possible. What the update will contain is what
> you already see in the -proposed repository. I agree that it took a long
> time to get it out, and much progress could be made in the meantime, but
> for now, this is all we have.
>

> Regards
> Gabor Kelemen
> > Op zaterdag 13-08-2011 om 16:09 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Tom
> > Davies:
> >> Hi :)
> >> Phew :)  Glad to see that is sorted :)
> >> Regards from
> >> Tom :)

> >> From: lafeber-dumoleyn2<lafeber-dumoleyn2@xxxxxxxxx>

While reviewing the tested packages at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/LanguagePackUpdatesQA Gabor noticed
that there has not been a response from the 3 languages that reached
100% coverage in ubuntu-help translation.

These are:

      * Spanish
      * Slovenian
      * Brazilian Portuguese

Anyone from these teams: do you think you could do a quick test and
update the table on the wiki page, so that we can release the language
pack to all users and so that everyone can benefit from the awesome work
you've been doing in translating the documentation?

The https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/LanguagePackUpdatesQA page
contains the instructions on how to do the testing.

Thanks!

Regards,
David.

--