From: Kenneth Nielsen <k.nielsen81@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: 77 strings to be translated (Boot-Repair and OS-Uninstaller)
To: ubuntu-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Den 09-08-2011 09:10, yannubuntu@xxxxxxxxx skrev:

> Dear translators,
>
> Boot-Repair and OS-Uninstaller are now in "Feature freeze", and I will
> propose them to Debian&Ubuntu repositories in few days, so this is the
> good moment to translate them !
>
> Strings of both applications are grouped inside 1 template here:
> https://translations.**launchpad.net/boot-repair/**trunk<https://translations.launchpad.net/boot-repair/trunk>
>
> Best regards
> Yann

Hallo Yann

The project has assigned Launchpad translators to the translations but uses
open permissions. This configuration is a little confusing, since the
assignment of the translation group then has no effect. I don't know if you
have already discussed it in the project, but as always, I would recommend
setting the permissions to Structured or Restricted.

Regards Kenneth