ubuntu-learning team mailing list archive

Re: Hi!

Hi Chris,

We have a doodle poll that people could fill out giving available times:

http://www.doodle.com/e4qemk8nuf2q5iye

And absolutely! I think we'll go with moving it around the clock a bit
more than we have these past couple times, not strictly dependent on
when everyone is available in that poll, but it does give us a nice
guideline for when *more* people are available.

As for the list to post to, we're migrating to the lists.ubuntu.com
list now, but this morning it was stuck on full moderation (it's been
fixed now) so I posted to the old launchpad mailing list which will be
disabled soon.

If you haven't signed up already, we'll be continuing further
discussions on the new list: