ubuntu-lgbt team mailing list archive

Re: Hello!

Hi,

    Long night without sleeping. :) I tried Kubuntu Jaunty but installer
failed after partition created. It simply stopped. I checked the CD, and
tried again and again. Finally I came back tu Ubuntu (Jaunty) and every
thing went on wheels. Although I'm still using Ext3 (I love too much my
data) it boots incredibly fast comparing to Hardy or Intrepid. I'd like to
know your ext4 experiencies because I'm thinking about doing a clean
installation with ext4.

    And I need a piece of advise: any good make up to repair this large dark
rings under my eyes after all night installing, updating, customazing? lol

   Regards,

Jorge.-