ubuntu-lgbt team mailing list archive

Re: Short presentation and question

Hi Michael,

I'm Flavia, I live in Rome and I'm an active member of Ubuntu and Ubuntu-it community.

Please keep in consideration Ubuntu-it is generally very welcoming with LGBT world, and if you need, feel free to contact us or me directly for every instance Ubuntu-it could support in spreading Ubuntu knowledge and use.

Cheers,

Flavia