ubuntu-lgbt team mailing list archive

Re: Shall we reactivate this group? (and mailing list?)

Hi Ara et al,

I'm certainly interested in reviving this group (I'd completely forgotten
that I'd subscribed to it on Launchpad!) as I've been out on the fringes of
the Ubuntu community for a while, and perhaps this'd be a good thing to
bring me in a bit closer :)

James