ubuntu-lgbt team mailing list archive

Re: Shall we reactivate this group? (and mailing list?)

<quote name="Ara Pulido" date="2013-09-16" time="13:35:03 +0200">
> Hello all!

Ara!

> ~ubuntu-lgbt is dead, long life ~ubuntu-lgbt?
>
> I would like to start the discussion about revamping this group and
> start doing something meaningful with it.

For this group I would love to help out in whatever ways I can.

I live in SF now, and there's are a bit of support on both LGBTQA things
and FLOSS things, so maybe something can happen here as well? :)

Greg

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| http://grossmeier.net           A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |