ubuntu-lgbt team mailing list archive

Re: Shall we reactivate this group? (and mailing list?)

Ara Pulido:
> Hello all!

Hi all,

> This email is to see if there is anybody out there willing to start this
> again (I cannot do it alone!). I think that we could even put ourselves
> a nice goal, like participating in the London Pride 2014 with a Ubuntu
> logo (several tech companies/communities participate, yet not that many
> open source ones).

okay, I don't think that I am at the London Pride 2014 but maybe we can
make a booth concept for not only the London Pride.

I think it is a good idea to show with an Ubuntu lgbt website that Ubuntu
is a place also for
queer life. :)

Regards,
Torsten