ubuntu-localized-iso team mailing list archive

Introductions

Hi all,

First of all I would like to say I'm glad to see that already 14 people
have joined the team, hopefully it will become a useful resource for
people looking for information or help on how to create localised
images.

Secondly, I'm curious to know for which countries/regions localised
images have been build, and what modifications you have made.

To start things of: I have made 12.04 images for Dutch (The
Netherlands). The only modifications so far is setting the default
language to Dutch and adding a list of popular Dutch radiostations.

The 12.04 images are available for download by users from the website of
the Dutch LoCo (ubuntu-nl.org), and the package currently lives in my
ppa redmar/nederland on launchpad.

Are there any other modifications you would recommend?

Greetings,
Redmar

--
Ubuntu Dutch Translators