ubuntu-localized-iso team mailing list archive

Re: Introductions

Salam,
I'm from Tunisia and I'm a member of the Tunisian Loco team ubuntu-tn.

We are trying to do some migration for schools here using old computers.
So we are testing Edubuntu with LTSP server.
The problem that some schools don't have internet yet and teachers are not
geek persons (I suppose it's the same in Netherlands :D ) so we should have
a "just work" think.

the most important think to do was adding frensh and arabic langage and
made the default interface with frensh.

Actually the new DVD works but we have some improuvments to do and do a
real test.

thats all.