Change to docbook

Sometime next week we will switch completely to docbook. At the moment I am
running through and converting everything from the .odt file into docbook
format, and then I will replace the bzr branch files with the docbook ones.

Docbook uses .XML files and HTML. Each chapter has its own folder and inside
that are images and the chapter XML file with all the content. Formatting
will be harder than using OpenOffice, but the benefit we get is that merging
of files will be automatic and it's easy for translations. You can easily
make different outputs by running make commands, such as ./make_pdf or
./make_html

For the meantime continue working on the .odt file and I will eventually
have everything copied across and formatted (roughly) in XML/HTML ready for
the bzr branch.

--
Benjamin Humphrey

humphreybc@xxxxxxxxx