Re: Meeting summary now on Wiki + other things

Yes I know that there is a serious lack of latex information, and
tonight/tomorrow morning I will start adding it to the wiki.  I wanted
to push something out there so people could start playing with it. I am
also going to try and do a wiki organization so that it is a little
clearer, and not one huge page.

Also, if you want me to help out administer I would be happy to.

--Joe Burgess
CMU Information Systems '12
(703) 402-9206
PGP key 645EF64E