translation

Hi there, Benjamin and the team. excuse me for I am really slow with the
technological side of the computers. I do have chapter one ready to be
uploaded in Spanish yet I have no Idea how should I proceed, I have it
as a separate .txt file in the correspondent folder but I am not sure if
that is a good place to have it or should I register a new branch and
merge latter? not sure what to do. I would like to have this Spanish raw
text on the branch for the any one out there ready for editing. (I am
ready to edit too but more than one head always thinks better) and I can
also star looking for help in the Spanish forums.

Also is there a way to comment for mere suggestions on the English text
without changing anything, (I feel some bits of tiny improvement that I
can offer) just waiting for the green light here.

Thank you for the time.

Follow ups