Re: translation

Hi RJ,

I'm sure someone can help you out - I don't know anything about
Rosetta and Translations and how they work with LaTeX.

Could someone help him out?

Also, RJ, might pay to join #ubuntu-manual on irc.freenode.net :)

As for the suggestions on the english text version, easiest way is
just to submit a new bug report with your suggestions and we can have
a look.