Re: Hi

Hi Anwar,

At the moment we haven't actually set up translation support with
LaTeX and Launchpad Rosetta - but this is a top priority and we should
have this up and running hopefully before the end of this week.

In the mean time, perhaps you could get the current branch revision
and start translating chapters 1, 2 and 3 into plain text so that when
we do get the translation support running it will be very easy to just
transfer it across.

Thanks,
Benjamin