[Ubuntu-Manual] translation

Thanks for the information and time guys, let me see if I am getting
this right, if latex is mainly for the final product (honestly I do
not know what exactly latex does) then this is what we ("we" as in me
and whoever is translating) can leave for when the main work is done,
in the mean time probably getting a separate branch may do the job,
and what ever we need to do in the future (in the way of merging the
project branches not necessarily the files themselves) can be
approached more peacefully, I think in that way we can translate the
information in the manual as develops (big time saver method) and let
the team focus on the main branch, we can update the team with the
progress of the translations latter on and see who can offer the
technical support for the end product if nobody from the translation
volunteers has done it, I may be completely wrong, let me know what
you guys think.

I remember back in the days when I star using Ubuntu there was a super
easy way to translate the packages information sentence by sentence, I
wonder how that work and if can be implemented here, surely that
information is around there let me see if I find something.

--
R.J. Quirarte

Follow ups