Re: Latex installation

I removed that dependency, because it is no longer needed.  Try
installing the texlive-latex-extra package, that should hvae everything.
I know latex is painfully large and I am sorry, I removed the blindtext
dependency so try and see if it compiles already, if it doesn't install
the extra package.

--Joe Burgess
CMU Information Systems '12
(703) 402-9206