Latex installation

Do you need the texlive package or texlive-full?

I installed texlive and ran make and got this:

[CODE]
benjamin@benjamin-laptop:~/Manual/ubuntu-manual$ make
NOTE: You may ignore warnings about the following files:

     main.d

Makefile:1838: main.d: No such file or directory
= main.tex --> main.d main.dvi (1) =
mv: cannot stat `main.dvi': No such file or directory
sed: can't read main.aux: No such file or directory
sed: can't read main.aux: No such file or directory
Missing argument. Try `kpsewhich --help' for more information.
= main.tex --> main.d main.dvi (1) =
mv: cannot stat `main.dvi': No such file or directory
sed: can't read main.aux: No such file or directory
sed: can't read main.aux: No such file or directory
Missing argument. Try `kpsewhich --help' for more information.

! LaTeX Error: File `blindtext.sty' not found.

! Emergency stop.
<read *>

l.40 \singlespacing
                   ^^M
ead from terminal in nonstop modes)

make: *** [main.dvi] Error 1
[/CODE]

I'd rather not install texlive-full if I can avoid it, it's half a gig!

--
Benjamin Humphrey

Ubuntu Manual Project Leader
Dunedin, New Zealand