[Blueprint artwork] Artwork/Screenshots/Diagrams

Blueprint changed by admiralspark:

    Assignee: (none) => admiralspark

Whiteboard set to:
We will need a dedicated team for this, specifically a few individuals to cover a couple chapter's apiece (with permissions from and guidance by the assignee's of those chapters) and someone who is very good with programs such as GIMP and photo editors.
Specific tasks that need to be handled:
--Title Page/Cover Page: needs to reflect Ubuntu's clean, elegant style. Can begin work on this right now.
--Tutorial Pictures: scan through the rough drafts of chapters (specifically Chapter 10-Troubleshooting and the early Chapter's that need clean visuals of the desktop layout). Anything involving a step-by-step process will need visuals to aid the readers.
--Possible "borders" that would be based off of the Title Page's layout; must be minimal, clean, and probably should utilize "Ubuntu Theme" colors. I'll relay this to

Discussions: layout of the pictures/screenshots/etc. needs to be talked
about, as soon as the Beta is released we need to be acquiring
screenshots. Hopefully we can have a title page by the Alpha Release?

Feel free to contact me at admiralspark@xxxxxxxxxxx, on here or in the
Ubuntu forums. IRC is a WIP.

--
Artwork/Screenshots/Diagrams