[Blueprint artwork] Artwork/Screenshots/Diagrams

Blueprint changed by admiralspark:

Whiteboard changed:
- We will need a dedicated team for this, specifically a few individuals to cover a couple chapter's apiece (with permissions from and guidance by the assignee's of those chapters) and someone who is very good with programs such as GIMP and photo editors.
+ We will need a dedicated team for this, specifically a few individuals
+ to cover a couple chapter's apiece (with permissions from and guidance
+ by the assignee's of those chapters) and someone who is very good with
+ programs such as GIMP and photo editors.
+
  Specific tasks that need to be handled:
  --Title Page/Cover Page: needs to reflect Ubuntu's clean, elegant style. Can begin work on this right now.
  --Tutorial Pictures: scan through the rough drafts of chapters (specifically Chapter 10-Troubleshooting and the early Chapter's that need clean visuals of the desktop layout). Anything involving a step-by-step process will need visuals to aid the readers.
- --Possible "borders" that would be based off of the Title Page's layout; must be minimal, clean, and probably should utilize "Ubuntu Theme" colors. I'll relay this to
+ --Possible "borders" that would be based off of the Title Page's layout; must be minimal, clean, and probably should utilize "Ubuntu Theme" colors. I'll relay this to Benjamin Humphrey.

  Discussions: layout of the pictures/screenshots/etc. needs to be talked
  about, as soon as the Beta is released we need to be acquiring
  screenshots. Hopefully we can have a title page by the Alpha Release?

  Feel free to contact me at admiralspark@xxxxxxxxxxx, on here or in the
  Ubuntu forums. IRC is a WIP.

--
Artwork/Screenshots/Diagrams