Manual changes

Hey Jono,

Since last time I emailed you there has been quite a lot of work done. Here
are the main changes:

   - We now have translation
support<https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual>with a
tonne of languages already being worked on.
   - There have been some title page
proposals<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-manual/Screenshots>
(including
   one from wolter with an original drawing of a Lynx that looks amazing!)
   - We've had a tonne of media
attention<https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/msg00143.html>
   - The Table of
Contents<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-manual/TableOfContents>has
changed
   - A lot of the formatting has changed, see the
screenshots<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-manual/Screenshots>
   - ...and I've added a lot more the
FAQ.<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-manual/FAQ>

Pretty exciting stuff ahead. I have one question for you - we really *really
* want to include this on the Lucid CD as "example content" at *least*,* *but
we'd love to have it sitting on the default desktop when a user does a fresh
install. I have been told that to get things on the CD, we would have had to
propose it at UDS-Lucid. Is this the case, have we missed the boat?

Also, what are our chances of getting Canonical support and making this
thing official if it meets or exceeds the Canonical quality standard? (Which
it will!)

Thanks,
--
Benjamin Humphrey